A Summary of Health Information Privacy Practices
THIS SUMMARY DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
THIS SUMMARY APPLIES TO ALL TUNICA COUNTY MEDICAL CLINICS.
Our Clinics are required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your medical information.
- Provide you with this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect, maintain, and disclose about you.
- Abide by the terms of the attached Notice of Privacy Practices
As a patient, you have several rights with regard to your medical information, including the following:
- The right to inspect and obtain a copy of your medical information.
- The right to request an amendment to your medical information if you believe such information is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to an accounting of disclosures of your medical information except for purposes of treatment, payment or health care operations as defined in the Notice of Privacy Practices.
- The right to request that we not use or disclose your medical information in certain ways.
- The right to request to receive communications in an alternative manner or location.
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and to make the new provisions effective for all medical information we maintain. Should our privacy practices change, a copy of the revised notice will be available after the effective date of the changes upon request.
We will not use or disclose your medical information without your authorization, except as described in the attached Notice of Privacy Practices.